Extension name: Empty Post Subjects
Extension description: Links
Topic in "Extensions in development" forum: viewtopic.php?t=2287691
Extension development repository: https://github.com/Mar-tin-G/EmptyPostSubjects
Extension Description: Empties the 'Subject' when (quick) replying to a topic. Modifies the text of the Last Post link on the board index or when viewing a forum to handle empty post subjects. Also modifies the search result titles to handle empty post subjects.
Extension Version: 1.1.0
Requirements: phpBB 3.2
Empties the Post Subject when (quick) replying to a topic. Two settings are added in the ACP:
- Empties the Subject field in post editor when replying to a topic.
- Empties the Subject field in the quick reply editor when viewing a topic.
- The Last Post link displays the subject of the last post (default, this conforms to the phpBB default),
- it displays the title of the topic containing the last post, or
- it displays the post subject if it is not empty and the topic title otherwise.
Also modifies the search result titles (when displaying search results as posts) to handle empty post subjects. Possible settings in ACP:
- The search result titles display the subject of the post found by the search (default, this conforms to the phpBB default),
- they display the title of the topic containing the found post, or
- they display the post subject if it is not empty and the topic title otherwise.
Tested on phpBB version: 3.2.5
Download file: martin_emptypostsubjects_1.1.0.zip
File size: 16.36 KiB
Extension overview page: View
Except where otherwise noted, the phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this extension. By installing this extension, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extension Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.
[url=https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/exte ... ts/support]-->Extension support
https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... #p15225011